LIMITED EDITION SCRAPBOOK CLASSES
Limited Edition is our first new scrapbook class option for 2019 with Melissa Struhs who has taught and worked in the creative industries for many many years as well as featuring on many design teams in the past. Her extensive industry experience, training and passion for the hobby all contribute to her excellent teaching style and ability to support participants at all levels.
We will be taking all the guess work out of the process by putting together a kit using some brand-new products from some of your favourite suppliers each month, creating inspiration designer layouts and introduce you to the techniques and tips and tricks to making the most of your products while trying something to vary your style.
A detailed cutting list will help you navigate the variety of ways you can make the most of your kit pieces.
* Held one Saturday each month, these scrapbook classes will be based on a current scrapbook
collection, trend, technique or paper range.
* Attendees can attend just one class or multiple. Pre-paid bookings are required for each
* Due to these classes being kitted in advance, only a limited number of spaces are available in
* A sample will be available in store to show you the layouts being created in the next upcoming
* Learn how to use designer papers efficiently, incorporate acetate, charms and decorate
chipboard in different ways.
* You can visit the “Classes / Events” page on this blog to see details of upcoming classes or
pop into store to talk to someone.
* The first class is on Saturday 19th January, 10am – 12.30pm and the theme is Happy
* This class is based on a paper release by South African company “Celebr8” and the total class
and kit cost is $45.00. Attendees will need to supply their own adhesives and basic tool kit
including trimmer. Cutting / work mats will be provided so you do not need to transport these.